Forum

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Anyone Still On This Board?

idc replied the topic: Anyone Still On This Board?

Hi
Regarding Backing Tracks, unfortunatly this is not permitted, as it is awkward to check the legal owner of them, and I do not want to get in any legal problems regarding sharing copyright material.

Hi

In that case you will have to send the preset.syx file as an attachment to me, along with the device its for, the firmware version of your device, the artist, the song title, and any notes on using your presets, if it has steps add details as to when the steps are used. etc.

The same information that you wil see in the list of presets on this site; should give you an idea of the information required.

Hope that helps.

Note I create and upload each one of them, so it can take a while before they appear. So be patient :)

sepvac replied the topic: Anyone Still On This Board?

Also, I do have some backing tracks to swap / share...Is that permissible on this board?

Aw...I'm a MAC guy...better for Pro Tools...Any other thoughts?

Hi

The easiest way is to use my Window Utility Preset Lister and sharer.

It will read the presets on your device, you can then select the prest to share then fill in the details, and click send. The utility sends a copy of the preset with the details you have eneterd and also the firmware number of your TCH-Gear.
I will then check that everything is OK, and then add it to the website.

How do I post a preset to share?

Hi

Yes the board is still active for Questions relating to the Programs and Utilities from this site. :)

sepvac created the topic: Anyone Still On This Board?

Hi - Just wanna know if anyone is still on this board...

EU e-Privacy Directive